1. my mom is a tru basque chicano / my dad is british
2. they met whilst my mom was studying at oxford
3. my mom is a non-practicing filmmaker / lawyer *whispers* sahm
4. my dad is an artist / art history professor
1. my bedroom is about the size of a very very small manhattan apt b/c there’s a lil kitchen and a en suite bathroom lol.
2. it was added by my grandparents when they bought the house & wanted to build a garage + extra living room (hence the extra bits) connected to the main house.
3. it was a relic of the 70s with cherry wood panel walls until the gr8 flood of christmas ‘11 when we were forced to redo the house & i finally convinced my mom to let me take it over in ‘13.
4. it’s painted a really boring cream shade but i like it lol. i went through so many swatches 4 the best shade!!!
5. there’s a stone fireplace i nor anyone else has ever used.
6. my bed is all white everything.
7. i don’t have a wardrobe & my one clothing rack is devoted to sweaters and dresses so basically i have piles of clothes spread out like little land mines on the floor.
8. i don’t have a tv or anything fun on the walls.
9. MY BEDROOM GETS AWESOME LIGHT. this is so important.
10. annnnnd it’s only part of the house with a/c hehehehe.
send me a color?
- Purple: 10 facts about my room
- Blue: 9 facts about my family
- Green: 8 facts about my body
- Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- Orange: 6 facts about my home town
- Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- Pink: 4 facts about my parents
- White: 3 facts about my personality
- Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- Black: 1 fact about the person I like
So he calls me up and he’s like [british accent] i still love you
And i’m like i’m BUSY opening the grammys
Yes but how do I know that you’re dating me for my heart and not for my international criminal empire
Because your international criminal empire is what your do, and not who you are.